Texas LIVE Magazine

Keeping you Informed, Entertained and Connected to South Central Texas

Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Darios American Bistro in Cypress,Texas Highway 290 West

If you haven't been to Dario's American Bistro in Cypress, Texas, you've been missing an amazing dining experience. My husband and I stopped in one evening thinking we would enjoy a casual cafe dinner. We were pleasently surprised when we walked in and saw this dining room, complete with wait staff clad in white starched shirts and black pressed pants. The experiences was fantastic, romantic and we truly felt like honored guests at this place!


Darios Salad
Darios food is excellent. I was so impressed with the freshness of the produce and the presentation. My husband ate the roasted duck and they came to our table to carve it right in front of us. Super Cool!



Did I mention DESSERT?? I think the picture speaks for itself, but just in case  . . .  Strawberry Cheescake, Creme Brule, Tarimisu . . . need I say more?
Check them out on the web. They are located on Highway 290 West out of Houston.

No comments: